Wednesday, August 24, 2011

JULY & AUGUST SNIPPET

Lots and lots of things happened for these past few weeks, yet I am really lazy to get myself online blogging.

A quick snippet around July & August this year -

1. As you all know, it is Ramadhan now. So, fasting fasting and fasting. Unfortunately, I have missed 1 day due to low blood pressure. Was unable to even get myself out of the bed, dizzy and nausea (I thought I was pregnant and having morning sickness... OMG... lols) so that doctor asked me to take medicines during the daylight. Hmm... Need to replace what I have missed.

~ Selamat berpuasa to all Muslims....~


2. Office organised (actually I was the one in-charged) a buka puasa in Crowne Plaza. The food was OK lah, but still, the previous year's buka puasa in Shang-ri La Hotel was way better.

And dunno why, was pretty down to recall that this year's buka puasa would be the last buka puasa I would have with Integrax staff. Some sort of melancholic (Yeah, I have tendered my 2-months resignation notice sometime ago) feeling.

~Crowne Plaza.... Kharil in our uniform... Gona miss you guys~

~The ladies... Erm... Where are Chan Ching Yng, Hah Seng Loong and Kak Rokiah~

3. Well, went to Stadium nasional Bukit Jalil for the World Cup Qualifier Match between Malaysia and Singapore sometime ago. Wearing the Harimau Malaya jersey, thought that we could win, aisehhh, sekali we lost lah... Still, it was OK... for the facts that Malaysian Team being there at that level was indeed a proud moment, nevertheless it  struck me proudly when I saw lots of Non-Malays faces were there too... Thanks to Bersih 2.0, now we had Chinese and Indians cheering and jeering for Malaysian football team too!!

Speaking about fostering unity, I strongly believe that we are on the right track. Thanks, Bersih 2.0.

~Once I got the jersey, straight away wore it as a jumper.... Hahaha! Then rushed out of office, got changed, and vroomed to Bukit Jalil...~


4. Lost my ATM Cards twice in 1 month... And the counter officer was sweet, she even remembered me. Love her smile, but unfortunately, she's married... Hahaha~ Nah, she's a lil' bit older for me. Lols... Gatal.

5. Looking forward for Borneo trip this November. Will keep it posted later!

6. Had a reconciliation with Chirayuth Tu Win after a long misunderstanding. Friends are always friends after all. Thanks Kamalia and Baieyah, you were really good mediators! And Yuth, looking forward for really a great time ahead!

~Yuth, friends forever~


7. I love OYC!!!! but we had this nicely fight last night. Hope OYC will manage to find this post here as I have been avoiding OYC's message since then. Lalala~ I love you la, dun worry much.





Roger and out!




snippets.1.01pm.office.lunchtime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here!