Wednesday, August 24, 2011

HOW OLD ARE YOU

On a car with sisters.


Sis 1: Ada kura-kura kat tasik tadi. (There are tortoises at the lake)


Sis 2: Tak nampak pun. (I didn't see any)


Sis 1: Saya nampak beberapa ekor tadi. (I DID see a few of them)


Sis 2: Mungkin itu batu... Kamu salah nampak (Maybe they were just rocks that looked like tortoises)


Me: Ya lah... Mana ada kura-kura kat situ. (Yeah, there were no tortoises there)


Sis 1: [Marah] Saya kata saya nampak kura-kura!! ([Angry] I said there were!!!)


Me: Seumur hidup saya selama 28 tahun, saya tak pernah nampak pun kura-kura kat tasik tu (I've been living for 28 years and I've seen not even a single tortoise there)


Sis 1: ... ... (... ...)


Sis 2: Nick, you are 27 years old.




Then only I realised that thorughout this year (year 2011) I have been filling up every sort of forms indicating my age as "28" when I am actually "27 years old" this year.




Only morons can be confused over his own age... Aiseyy man...






twentyeight.9.34pm.home.packing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here!