Wednesday, July 6, 2011

HTC PANDEMIC

Haha... It's not really a pandemic but well, let's hyperbole things and make this world a greater place to live!!!! Hahaha~ moron.

Back to the real business, shall we?

I have an HTC phone, which I love much, adore like mad and to a degree, I love talking bout it, praising my HTC phone to heaven and sometimes errr.... boasting and bragging bout it... Hahaha~

And well, as much that I am a person of calibre (read, dominant) hahaha, I have and keep influencing people around me to get themselves any HTC phones as HTC really produces good the best smartphones, and YES!!! They believe me... Hahaha!!!

Let's see~



Me, Myself and again Me!!!


I have this powerhouse HTC Desire HD which I love much. I love its net browsing speed, the processor, I love its HD functions, I love the smart HTC sense and the zero waiting map. Seriously! And yes, given a free iPhone to swap with my lovey dovey HTC Desire HD, hahaha... my choice would still go to retain my HTC Desire HD. Awesome! Talking about being loyal, aren't we? Hahaha.



Ooi Leng






This is Ooi Leng, my colleague. She finally bought herself an HTC Wildfire after being talked by me on how awesome HTC's navigator... Hehehe... But, she's having problem with the wifi, the dealer whom she bought the smartphone from had set something gawky to the phone... Pity her. 


Dun worry, Ooi Leng, once you've sorted out the wifi issue, I will configure the phone to its best for you!!!! Repeat after me, Ooi Leng, "HTC is the best phone!!!" Hahaha~



Saiful




This is my ex-housemate. I remember he SMSed me one day asking my opinion whether to buy HTC Sensation or a latest LG phone (Sorry, LG is just not my thing I can't really remember its model) and without hesitation I recommended HTC Sensation.


The truth is, I did not even know that HTC had came out with HTC Sensation... Hahaha~ My recommendation was purely based on my faith in HTC products... Hahaha~


And yes, Saiful is one proud owner of HTC Sensation!!! Hell yeah!!!!



Hah Seng Loong




Another colleague of mine. 


I have been bragging about my kawesomely-ass-kickin' HTC Desire HD for months during our lunch hour (almost everyday hahaha), and jeng jeng jeng... Finally, he ordered the HTC Sensation from Maxis... Hahaha~


Hah is now eagerly waiting for his HTC Sensation!!!! Yeah!!!!!



Edward




Daily outings with me promoting (boasting, actually) my stunning HTC Desire HD has for sure lured Edward to get himself any HTC really soon... Don't tell me, Edward, that my promoting skills fail to incept into your mind that HTC is better than Apple's iPhone... 


Well, I have a proof, you know, you once said you are going to get yourself an HTC... Hahaha... And you did admit that my superior HTC Desire HD is smashing cool!!! Right? Right?


It is just a matter of time for Edward to trade his iPhone for any cool HTC. Lols.



A Couple on the train




There was one Chinese couple standing next to me last night on KTM Komuter from KL Sentral to Subang Jaya when my cute HTC Desire HD rang. When I picked up, talked and hanged up then pressed here and there and browsing Facebook, the miracle moment finally popped up - 


The Girl : (whispering to the Boy) HTC
The Boy : (Asking me) What model is that?
Me : HTC Desire HD
The Girl : It's fast, right?
Me : (Acting like an HTC salesman) Yes, the processor is 'super duper' fast. 
The Boy : How much is the price?
Me : Around RM2k
The Boy : I see. How's the camera?
Me : 8 megapixel.
The Girl : Wow!! 
The Boy : She wants to buy the same phone.
Me : (Smiling)


The above conversation did really happen. And I am quite certain that they will buy an HTC, probably tomorrow.




I will upload their photos holding their HTC smartphones tomorrow!!!!!
HTC, hire me as your ambassador or spokeperson yea!!! Lols~ moron.





htc.4.20am.home.proud

2 comments:

  1. Ooi Leng, HTC is a good product...only problem is you dunno how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooi brother... Hahaha... I wana snap photos of you, Ooi leng and everybody else with the HTC!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts here!