Monday, June 13, 2011

NEW CATEGORY: BEING KELANTANESE

Being a Kelantanese...


Almost everyone knows that I am a Kelantanese, even as a proud one!


So, I think it is really appropriate that I sometimes, write something from the perspective of a proud, loud and unique Kelantanese... And maybe sometimes I should write in Kelantanese dialect, or maybe what best to do is to write something about us, the eccentric Kelantanese... introduce ourselves to the whole world (hahaha... to the bloggers who happen to be lost and out of no where appear to read my blog lah) who we really are and why for most of the time we are prouder to call ourselves Kelantanese rather than a Malay.


And here I start by creating a new category called, "Being Kelantanese".




Our flag:






Our Sultan - 






Lots more to write next time... 




Adan aka Nudge: Ambo bangga jadi oghe Kelate.



kelantan.2.53am.home.proud

2 comments:

Share your thoughts here!