Tuesday, May 10, 2011

CUZ OF TONGUE

Sometimes you just say things you shouldn't say...
Let's see what have I said (please, keep this a secret between YOU and ME).


Scene 1


Location: KLCC
Was with: John Doe


Coffee Bean Guy: May I have your order, sir?
Me: 1 Blended Mocha
CBG: With cream, sir?
Me: Yeap
CBG: Your name sir?
Me: Siti
CBG: ... (stared at me)


Note: Siti is a female name!


Scene 2


Location: Pavilion, Bukit Bintang
Was with: Mr. Hah & Ms. Chan


Gelato Fruity Ice-cream Boy: Sir, 3 ice-creams, the total is RM40.10
Me: OK. (Handing over RM50 note)
Mr. Hah: Thanks for treating us ice-cream.
Ms. Chan: Why suddenly you act like a tycoon's son?
Me: Not always being nice to you, guys.


Gelato Fruity Ice-cream Boy: (out of sudden) Dun you want to buy me an ice-cream too?
Me: (smirked) Be my toyboy, then I'll buy ice-cream for you.
Mr. Hah: Walao. you gila!


Note: I felt so stupid saying so... Hahaha... but things were said~ Lalala


Scene 3

Location: Flying Chillies, a Thai restaurant, Midvalley Megamall
Was with: John Doe again

Waiter: Here's the bill.
Me: I have a question.
Waiter: Yes, sir?
Me: Are you a Siamese?
Waiter: No, I am from Ampang.
John Doe: (Giggled)

Note: That was not flirtatious; I was really curious whether the waiters there are real Thais. Hahaha~




Note: Dun want to say anything!



tongue.7.57pm.office.bored

3 comments:

Share your thoughts here!