Monday, May 16, 2011

CELEBRITY FITNESS - AFTER SO LONG



I just realised that I have Morning Foot Pain i.e. which may be caused by prolonged improper footwear + work-work-no-exercise habit, and topping off by the flat and high arch feet syndrome I have. Darn, now I sound like an OKU... :-( 


Went seeing a doctor not so long ago, and was told by him to get my lazy-bumped ass hitting the treadmill (He didn't actually say "lazy-bumped" though he did mention "treadmill"... hahaha). 


His advise went futile until almost 2 months before the pain really had a toll on me that I asked Edward to drag me to the gym... Huh, gotta admit, I need some external push to get my lazy-bumped ass working... Hmmm~ Inner motivation didn't seem to prevail in this case, by the way...


So, there he was, tried to lure me to Celebrity Fitness (Hahaha, I have been Celebrity Fitness' member since early this year (But I never really go do any workout there eventhough I keep paying every month, lols) when I switched from Fitness First as I found Fitness First was a meat market for xxx males... Lols Disclaimer: No pun intended)... And his attempt only became fruitful yesterday, even that only happened after one round of nasi dagang and nasi kerabu at Belanga...



Hahaha...


I really hit the treadmill for 45 mins, doing the (hahaha) walking. Found out the posture was a little bit unstable for the same reasons I mentioned in the 1st paragraph above. So, I didn't really do any running. Guess that was good enough... As well that we did some RPM a.k.a. free-style cycling. Didn't really get enough of them, seriously, and I think the gym will see more of me later... (A big applause for myself after almost 1 year isolating myself from gym, lols).


The reason for the hung? The session I had that day eased the pain a bit... As well that I think my foot entitle for more time enjoying themselves in those special cushioned Nike shoes. Seriously, felt better.




*************
Comments on Celebrity Fitness?


Pro - 
The meat market is not as huge as the one in Fitness First (Had these awkward + creepy moments with xxx males in Fitness First; even creepier when old and bald guys came and tried to flirt with you. 


But dunno la, that was based on my 1st visit to Celebrity Fitness, who knows should Celebrity Fitness is even worse, right? Haha


Cons - 
They don't give complimentary drinks. I want coffee... Hahaha.


*************


All in all, will get my lazy ass working now on. My dearest feet, please bear with me a little longer, will ease your suffering.



Adan aka Nudge: Hahaha, soon, I will get my body toned as the below image lah (dreaming~)...... Hahaha~ 






gym.1.41am.home.hunky

3 comments:

  1. I think CF is just similar to FF.
    That's why I choose True Fitness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... will wait for another 5 visits, then only can I say thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah bro! you go to gym? that's really cool...
    I wanna go too but is quite expensive for a student like me..

    btw, I studies at Bukit Jalil, ucti...=)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts here!