Thursday, March 17, 2011

FROM THE BALCONY

Here are some photos that I took from my balcony, testing my HTC phone camera...
Forgive me for the quality - told you, was testing the camera and not really good at adjusting the setting, anyway, plus my hands did shake a bit (Parkinson???) .


But I have a good view from my balcony, the Petronas Twin Tower a.k.a. KLCC, KL Tower, greeneries and so on, see lah click on the pics to enlarge -


~ Pic 1 : It's gona rain, the sky was purplish... ~



~ Pic 2 : Realised that for all this while I am at the greener side of KL, lols ~ 




~ Pic 3 : Take away the KLCC... haha ~


~ Pic 4 : After the rain. That was a heavy rain. Snapping the view on the right side of the balcony ~

~ Pic 5 : After the rain, the other angle ~


 ~ Pic 6 : Night view from the balcony. Trying to adjust to night mode. Lols, a lousy photographer I was (am) ~



~ Pic 7 : Another shot. Love the lights. Hahaha... Taking away the KLCC again ~ 




 ~ Pic 8 : Lousy photographer... Lols. KLCC and KL Tower ~



Nudge aka Adan: I always thought that having a house facing the swimming pool would be a good deal, but now dun care lah, the view from my balcony is nice enough, BETTER actually.


Dear all Japanese fellows, my prayers are with you... Keep your heads up, things will get better soon.




balcony.6.45am.inside.subuh



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here!