Tuesday, March 15, 2011

NAKED FAT


Yeah, chocolates are just one of my stuff... I have sweet tooth, I gotta admit.
I would be really grateful to get a basket fully loaded with all sorts of chocolates given as birthday present... But, hey, it is no longer cool once it went -


S : Ahmad, here's chocolate for you. A friend gave it to me. You sure like it.
A : Thank you (happy... greedily unwrapping chocolate's box), eh, why do your friends love giving you chocolate?
S : I dunno. They want to make me fat, I guess. Yeah, make me fat.
A : (Stopped) And you love making me fat, don't you?

Note: S = Suyee, A = Ahmad


Suyee is my superior, single, beautiful and hehehe... rich who loves feeding me chocs... Hahaha...


~ Suyee let me eat this Kit Kat this morning... Last Friday, she handed over a box of dark chocolate... adoi ~


chocs.12.56am.room.salivating



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here!