Thursday, November 19, 2009

THINGS ON TV I LIKE - NO. 1

.
DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES



I became a fan of these so desperate rich (or at least, doing well) housewives since their first season... :) I still remember when I happened to came across an interview held by a magazine with Teri Hatcher (Wow, I am her fan since the Lois & Clark: The New Adventure of Superman~) prior to the sitcom's debut, and I was so tergoda with her passion towards the sitcom... and so then I anticipated for its debut, and until now, I can tell you, Desperate Housewives is the no. 1 sitcom ranked by me: -
.

~ The Desperate 4 ~

~ The Desperate 5~



~ The Desperate 6 ~
.
P/S: Since that Eddie Brit had died in somewhat accident, so now they're back as The Desperate 5.
.
.
My fav. character: All of them!!!
Desperate careless cutie: Susan
Desperate elegance: Bree
Desperate toughness: Lynette
Desperate poshy hottie: Gaby
Desperate ambigous hottie: Edie
Desperate patience: Katherine
.
My favourite scene: When Lynette was diagnosed with cancer, Tom & her looked for a way to positively deal with it regardless of their before-that quarrel.
.
My least favourite scene: The tragic death of Edie.
.
My thought: Wisteria Lane = Histeria Lane.
.
My expectation: To have Susan paired with that British Ian again... Happily ever after.
.
.
Adan a.k.a Nudge: Another Desperate main character should be that old lady... I forgot her name, but she always appear in the series, and was said killing her husband... Anyway, dun you think her character has the same dynamism as the other Desperates. Come on, make her one of the Desperates, and put her on the cover!
.
.
desperate.2:25am.home.asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here!