Wednesday, November 18, 2009

OCTOBER SOUND BITES


October went well for me...


1. I've moved into a room somewhere in Bandar Sri Permaisuri. It was a cosy room, in fact I love the windy noon much. But for some reasons, I am now shifted myself to my aunt's place in Maluri.

2. Missing MJ much... Could not wait for his 'This Is It' tribute movie-show... (heck, I love his Billy Jean)~


~ MJ: This is it ~

3. Damn fed-up of Malaysian's politics...

4. An incident where someone tried to degrade my faith had somehow made me lovin' it much more!

5. Q's birthday - 24th Oct - Happy Birthday, lil bro! You will always be MY lil' bro... So, a very very happy birthday greeting from your bro here... All the best in life... More faith, more blessings, more love, more lucks, more food+money to you, lil' bro! Sorry that your bro here still had not much money to sponsor you a motorbike. Will try to save some money for that yea, lil' bro...~



6. Darn homesick~


Nudge: How I wish I could flly back home...




october.1.09am.cityview.normal

1 comment:

  1. Its good that you moved out. MJ movie is still on wanna watch with me?

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts here!