Friday, October 16, 2009

EXPENSIVE

Dear John Doe, Aina and Darwis,


As you guys kept asking... here's my answer.


My perfume is not CK, neither DKNY (though that's my fav perfume), nor Emporio Armani. It is just a perfume which I took from my mom's box, that only cost her RM5 per small bottle (very small though), known as One-Drop Perfume.


Hahaha... So now, u guys know already la... Hahaha... Anyway, though it's a cheap perfume, but yes, it smells very nice, rite? As well, it has those expensive+branded scents, rite? Hahaha... So, now I believe that good things do not only come with high price tags. Hehehe...


Anyway, not for the purpose of promoting One-Drop Perfume, as I'm not its dealer or anything... Just in case that you may want to look for the same perfume, take a look of its box... And note that it comes with 8 small bottles per box, with different scents inspired from famous brands ler like Davidoff, Estee Lauder and etc. And there are like 4 or 5 types of boxes... Errr... Wanna know more, find it in store! Hehehe... And onw more thing, dun worry, it's safe+hygienic+non-alcoholic and yes, it lasts on your body for one whole day. Lalala~ Now I do sound like promoting it! Haha...





Nudge aka Adan: Hahaha... Now I can't brag anymore! I use cheap things, gotta admit. Lols.


one.9.36am.batutiga.fine

1 comment:

Share your thoughts here!