Friday, March 20, 2009

MALCOLM

YOU READ THIS ENTRY, YOU'LL BE AS STRESSED UP AS ME!
I'VE WARNED YOU~! HAHA




I used to be a fan of the Malcolm In The Middle sitcom (Can we call it a sitcom? I dunno... correct me if I'm wrong yea)... But I'd always wonder why does the title named so... Malcolm in the middle... Middle of what? Hmm... Maybe he's neutral... Her mom was the typical-mom type... whereas all his siblings got those hyper-crazy attitudes... Or, what does the Middle there stand for? Any idea, guys???


Haha... Apalah, now I'm crapping on the Malcolm la pulak... Actually what I'm about to crapping herein got to do with my In-The-Middle.... Not Malcolm's....


Haha... Here we go... Yesterday, I went for an interview... And, spontaneously I got the job, and hell to say, I'm really into that company, for the exposures waiting as well as for the work flow and systems used there... A very happy day I had yesterday....


Erm... actually, today I'm also happy lah... But now the 'balloon-flying-and-clorful-rainbow' feelings has mixed with worriness... Haiz... Cuz I dunno how to let my boss knows... Haiz...


Yeah, I gotta admit, cuz of the bonus issue (refer to my previous entries), I am sort of not so happy working with him la.... But, you know... still, now I feel like guilty cuz I gonna let him down, not to say to 'drop his water-face' (jatuhkan air muka laaaa).


Why? Cuz all this while, he'd been telling all the new staff that he assumed and expected me to work in the Company for quite some time... Say, around 5 years like that.... And, well... Topping it off, the other staff see that he treats me nicer than the way of him treating the other staff (But I think the other way round la)...


I dunno... and I feel like running out of idea to crap in now... Cuz my heart goes 'dup-dap-dup-dap' and my brain keeps ejecting the same question into my nebula la, which sounds like: "What would his reaction be? How should I tell him?" What would other people think of him? Haiz... Sure he rasa kecewa with me... Aihyaaaa... Before I got a job, I was desperately looking for job... Felt like leaving a.s.a.p.... But now... Aihyaaaa.... My resignation letter was drafted, printed and enveloped, but dunno how to pass it to him.... Aihyaa... I'm in the Middle...


Ok, guys... pen-off now. My grammar craps, forgive me. My crapping skills suck, forgive me.... cuz, rite now, NUDGE('s) IN THE MIDDLE.


Nudge: Forgive me yeah should you feel menyampah of reading this entry... But thanks for actually reading.




middle.6.55pm.tropicana.dunno

1 comment:

Share your thoughts here!