Wednesday, March 11, 2009

AND HERE I AM

Well... Been quite some time that I didn't go blogging... Well... Gotta say, pretty hectic these days... Working stuff made me damn occupied... Well... Here I am, updating the on-going tale of a wicked witch who lives in Azkaban.... Hah! Updating the boredom tale of my life lah... Lol. Percaya pulak!

Haiz... Suffered with toothache for a few days, errrp... for almost 1 week... Really disaster... I went for MC for 2 days... Took every sort of medications... Of which some of them I bought from the pharmacies (Yess, more than 1 pharmacy I went to), some of them issued by clinics, some of them I simply bought from those local Chinese sengsei... hahaha.... Damn... If you ever been through aching tooth, then you'll know how disastrous the feeling was... Haha... But now, relief... out of no where, the sharp sharp pain as well the "aduh aduh aduh" back and fro gripping pain suddenly gone... Praise to God... Hmm... Now, Arif kept asking when am I going to dentistry to get those devilish teeth 'settled'.... Haha... Nah... I still love them la... Not going to cabut them in the near future.... Akan pergi tampal saje la.... Haha.... What la you, Arif?! Anyway, as the teeth are back in their best condition, then my appetite would take me into action! I bet!!! Haha... Syu, Kak Chik and As, Jom! Let's go find satay! Or maybe ais kacang! Hehehe!

Oh ya, I shouldn't miss updating this... I've got myself a new car.... It's Kia Spectra... Oh, you guys better watch on whatever you are about to bragging me regarding the Kia cars... Otherwise, I'll give you a nice slap on the face.... Lol. Well, been admiring Spectra for quite some time... Hehehe.... So, say la whatever you wanna say... I won't mind... Hehehe... If you say nice things, I'll surely drive you makan angin with all expenses bind on me... Hehe...! Lol. I've tested it for slopes on the way back to Kelantan, dun worry yea bout its performance... it's not bad!! Here are some pics of the car for your eyes: -



Nudge: This was when I first saw the car... Hehehe... Love the shine...




Nudge: Dad asked me to MMS the car's image to him, so I drove down to a secluded area to snap some photos for him. Well, Maybe you'd realise that the 'W' there isn't really a 'W', it's a 'M'!!!! Haha... I only realised it that nite... Gona change it to a real 'W'!







Nudge: Side-view...
I went for a few job interviews as I am pretty 'haiz' with my boss ... And so far, I've secured myself two offers... But the one that I'm really into, hasn't came back to me... So now waiting and waiting... Err... If you guys know any job vacancies in my line, do BUZZ me yeah... Would be much obliged.
Love life? Hmm... Been alone for quite some time... Haiz... Nobody wants me... My ogre looking+devilish attitude+Low sex performance (hah??????) attracts a quick turn-off to every Tom, Dick and Harry... So how? Haiz... maybe I should turn to Ice-Breaking Agent... Haha! Nah, I'm not so desperate... But I do watch Desperate Housewives... Lol. Well, not to say that I got no candidates... But the thing is... Haiz... I dunno, it requires feeling... and it requires to hands to clap (Mom's saying) and it takes two parties to have great sex (Faris's saying) haiz.... Dunno lah... By the way, do intro me to somebody la. Haha... Pervert~
Well, now I'm listening to oldies songs... Ooopss... not oldies... Evergreen la.
I miss my dad, my mom... I am homesick...


By the way, guys... Is there anybody interested of joining me go karaoke or Genting or swimming or foot theraphy or jogging or paintballing or movies or anything... Do lemme know... Boring ler my life these days though busy...


Ok lah, gonna stop writing and concentrate on typing my Meeting Minutes... Before my boss come asking for it... Ehhh, he would be out of office for 1-whole day meeting... So, should I continue blogging? Erm... Nevermind... Better continue typing Meeting Minutes... Saya rajin!Wassalam! Lol.




Nudge: Betul, saya memang rajin... Hehe...




i'mhere.12.18pm.office.boriiinggg

10 comments:

  1. Syu, kata nak beli keta gak!
    Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tggu u jual kete 2 laa..admiring ur car!!
    dats y i nk kawen ngn u~.. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hantarn hang mahal la~
    tpaksa jd gay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dun blame me haaa..
    Ouh..so u dgn bdk kat kdai mkn td
    2 sme la?eyuuwww~~

    Hantaran i kete u je..
    Installment 12 years pn i bg u xnk gak..
    nak wat lagu mana?uhuhuhu..
    andartu laa syu...

    ReplyDelete
  5. dak kedai td? hmmm... mata keranjang tul la Syu ni, siap tgk org lain time duk date ngn I. Huh!!! Sampai ati...

    Btw,I kira bayar cam Courts tu la yea... RM0.50 per day, leh x?

    Woohooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. org 2 kat blakang u laa..
    i tgh main2 mata ngn u pn blh nmpk!

    Erm..tp fir RM1.00... mahal 50sen dr u..

    cane ni...xtau nk pilih mane..
    haish...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haiz... kang u pregnant nanti, nurse tu tanya, "dua2 ni nak scan perut ke?"

    Wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. sbb u buncit kan?hahahahahah...

    ReplyDelete
  9. sebab Fir buncit la.... what la you!

    slim ni.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nudge, dah gi cabut gigi belum?
    Harharhar (-.^")

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts here!