Friday, January 13, 2012

NEW YEAR

It is 12 days past the 1st day of 2012.


I know, I know... This is a belated post again... What to do... I dun relaly have access to internet for the time being (sigh~ living out of network coverage is pretty tough, I have to say).

Well, Happy New Year dad, mom, Qq, my loved One, and as well to all friends and acquaintances of mine... Happy New Year, wishing you all a blessed and joyful year ahead.


And errr... I am getting 1-year older now, sigh!!!!!! I wana stay sweet 17, gulp!!!


What I want for the new year???


Of course: -


1. A Uni-Fi Line;
2. My lovey dovey HTC Desire HD;
3. Chevrolet Cruze;
and ....
Hehehehe, the utmost one, I want to be in KL again, seeing my loved One everyday like before! Seriously!!! Missing you!




2012.9.35pm.somewhere.missingyou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here!