Sunday, October 2, 2011

CUTIEY BROWN IS COMING

This is Chris Brown:



And this is Charlie Brown:



The one who is coming to Malaysia is definitely the cute Charlie Brown!!! I don't even care about the brutal Chris Brown... And errr... Chris Brown is not Charlie's brother... Hehe...

Charlie Brown Cafe is opening soon in Suria KLCC. I am darn happy... I will try to be among the 1st few people to line up and grab their cakes... Don't worry guys, they have halal certification... Yeay!


But seriously, any idea when is the Charlie Brown Cafe @ Suria KLCC is opening? I have seen the location, yet I can't find anywhere on the exact date of its opening... Any idea, guys?

Anyway, here is a photo showing how Charlie and his sister, Lucy and the other friends love me much, taken candid while we were playing cat and mouse together:


Here's the link to their website: http://www.charliebrowncafe.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here!