Friday, September 9, 2011

RESIGNATION

I've told you earlier that I have resigned from Integrax Berhad, where my last day here will be 24 September 2011.

As such, dear all friends, please note that w.e.f. 25 September 2011, I would no longer be contactable at the existing mobile number since I will return the phone and number to office.

I shall get myself a new number, with a data plan (Damn... I love the unlimited data and call plan given by office as I dun need to pay a single cent for my calls and net browsing... Haiz... Gonna miss that) and shall keep you guys updated once I got myself one.

Since then, for the interim, do contact me at -

Facebook - nick.daquaintdevil@gmail.com
Skype -  daquaintdevil
YM - daquaintdevil@yahoo.com.my
MSN - daquaintdevil@live.com


Thanks yea!



DanDan.10.32am.office.sighing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here!