Saturday, December 12, 2009

AND AGAIN, I'M IN LOVE

.
Yes, indeed that I am a not-so-easy-to-fall-in-love type of person, as it took me years to fall in love again if we take the past experiences as the benchmark, but now it seems that I helplessly am really in love... Angau somemore seh... You may ask my aunt and Shafiq on how much they are tired and bored listening to me talking about my crush... Hmmm~ I am sorry, but I just can't help it...
.
Nope, she's not a princess... Hmm... Not even famous, neither she is rich... But for sure that she is Korean, wordless pretty and stunningly classy.
.
Yes, guys, I am talking about my crush... the Kia Forte.
.
Here's her photo, rate her yourself as I think she looks cooler than City and Vios, and rather sportier+classier+everything in-between compared to Civic. Lols.
.
.
~ the front hood looks more alike the Civic and Mazda3, and the rear is the resemblance of the classy BMWs... lols ~
.
Yes, what I really want is Kia Forte white... It could be the 1.6 or 2.0 SX.... Hahaha.... I am greedy. The Kia Forte white should look like this: - .
Yes, I know... You all would simply go, "Come on... That's a Kia, duh~." Hahaha, well being snooty, I would reply, "Heck, do I look like I care?" .
No, I am not that snooty... Hahaha... Here's my explanation... You should know that I am always into the underdogs... When you guys were crazily screaming for Adam Lambert, I did go for the Chris (and yes, he won American Idol... lols). When chan Kwee Poh think Nik would win ANTM, I was the biggest fan of Nicole Linkletter... Hahaha (and yes, she won that season). The same thing goes to my brand preference... I am not into Revlon nor Sunsilk, yet I do prefer VO5. What else yea, hmmm.... I would always prefer Motorola to Nokia, and even to iPhone... Hahaha... It's just me, I am into the underdogs, and think that the famous and populars are just being ovverrated with more spotlight given to them... It's just me... No offense yea. .
Yes, I love KIA since my first car. My then Kia Spectra was at least on the same par as the Honda City and Toyota Vios... And even its driver's seat is more comfortable and the legroom is much spacious compared to City and Vios... Hahaha... I dun care your stare lah, Amy!!! I love Kia and I believe if it were given the spotlight, it could have shone better than its rivals... Lols. .
Nope, I don't really care... I would always think the underdogs such as the VW, Mazda and KIA would somehow rule the automotive line... and you gotta believe me, as much as I predicted that Nicole Linkletter would win the ANTM last time! Hahaha... .
Yes, I've been so crazily browsing and looking for KIA Forte's information, i.e. the specifications, the reviews, the photos and as well as the price online... And yes, I have to mention here, I have spotted 1 lorry transporting like 5 KIA Fortes to Shah Alam last week, and hell yes, they looked so classy... so BMW, so Merz... Hahaha! I should say, Honda City is just one history, ahah! Forgive me for being overboard... Lols. .
Oh, as I'm not a good at promoting and reviewing, the least that I can do is by providing you this link: http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/Kia_Forte/ Try see the review yourself, and judge them... You may compare Kia Forte to the City and Vios as they are in the same class, the compact class. .
Well... I love you Kia Forte for your look, your reliability, your spaciousness, your finishings, as well for your name, KIA. Hahaha... I found that KIA Spectra and Forte are the most gorgeous looking cars after the BMWs... Hahaha... What else to say, they are Koreans... Koreans are cute, Koreans are handsome, Koreans are classy... as much as their actors & actresses... Hahahaha....~ At least if it were to be compared with the Japanese (again, forgive me... I'm just so in love... lols) especially Amy's dream car the Swift.... Hahahaha...

~ That looks awesome, isn't it? I love the gear, love the monochrome dahsboard finishing, love the spacious leg room, love the window panels and etc. etc. I am just so in love ~




~ Shut up, Amy... I love this ~
Hahaha... Another reason why I love KIA is that not so many people use this car brand... Hahaha.... Like I told JD before, I can always go bragging about my car when not so many people own them... Hahaha... Cuz they can't really say bad things about it as they don't realy driving it... And I can always bragging about it without they knowing for the lack of the hands-on knowledge. Hahaha... what an excuse lols.

Adan a.k.a. Nudge: Going for a test drive... Kia Motors Maluri, see me tomorrow. And guys, I'll upload more photos of KIA Forte in due course yeah... Forgive me lah, I am so in love and I love talking bout it... lols. Bear with me~ hahaha



forte.5.10am.room.colourful

1 comment:

  1. What to do... Kia Forte mmg mengancam doh... Tapi aku skrg pakai satria neo jer. :((

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts here!