Sunday, May 3, 2009

TAGGED BY SUE

I usually don't respond to a tag... But as a tribute to Sue (I am a fan of her blog, Good Girl Bad Blog), here's my answer to her tag. *smiles*


LAST THINGS


Last phone call
from my ex-boss, Ms. Looi


Last text msg
Eddie 4


Last time cried
can't recall


HAVE YOU EVER?


Date someone twice
you mean?


Been cheated
yeap


Kiss someone and regretted it
always...


Lost someone special
my grandmom


IN THE PAST MONTH...HAVE YOU


Fallen out of love
last month? No. last year? Yes.


Laughed until you cried
Always... The latest is just now watching the Women Drivers video on Sue's blog


Met someone who change your life
Yup... but it led me to a more complicated one... Adeih. Hate you for that.
Found out someone was talking about you
Hahaha... only when they were praising me (Haha... lols. Perasan)


How many people on your top friends do you know in real life?
I even dated a few of them. Need to ask more?


How many kids do you want to have?
Ideally 6, but 2 sounds fine


Do you have any pets?
wish to


Do you want to change your name?
I already have enough nicknames...


What time did you wake up today?
4.30am.... Guess why? Going to loo


What were you doing at midnight last night?
My landlord thought that I spent my time being naughty last nite, but eventually he's definitely wrong.
Name something you cannot wait for?
reporting myself to a new company


Last time you see your father?
2 months ago


What’s one thing you wish could change?
attitude on spending money


Have you ever talk to a person named Tom?
no Tom, only Tim


What getting on your nerves right now?
none
Elementary/primary school
skip


Middle/secondary school
teeettttttt!!!! skip


Hair color
gonna be greyish in the next 10-year time


Long or short
what long or short? erm... i got it x-rated mind already, so skip! hahaha


Want kids
only after marriage, pls


Want to get married
only after i found that someone


Career in mind
gigolo. Haha... penganggur terhormat yang kaya raya actually

~grabbed this photo from Kenwooi's blog. Visit his blog, it's cool believe me~






HAVE YOU EVER?


Kiss a stranger
hahaha... used to when I was that little baby. hate that!


Lost glasses/contacts
yeah, on UiTM bus


Ran away from home
love my home


Broken someone’s heart
yes, sorry


Been arrested
you think?
Cried when someone died
of course.


Is there any person you want to be with right now?
nope


Do you believe in God?
a loud YESSSSSS


Nudge: I dun intend to tag anybody this time.




tagged.4.46am.home.sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here!